Dearest friends and followers of BRICO


In order to protect the public health in these current conditions, BRICO will be postponed.

The new dates are currently under deliberation, but the competition will most likely be taking place at the end of August or the beginning of September. The dates will be announced as soon as possible.


Until then, we wish you and your loved ones strong health. Also, a gentle reminder that working on a theoretical bridge model is an excellent way to suspend that home-quarantine-boredom.


With love

BRICO team