Dear friends and followers of BRICO

Due to the ongoing pandemic the BRICO team has made a decision with a heavy heart to postpone the competition. 

The new dates are 01.09-03.09‼️

Until then, we wish you to stay safe and healthy and hope to see you all in five months. 

With love