Before sending to you project I have a few questions about deck of the bridge and measuring the deflection:
1. Will small changes to the profiles of bars and gusset plates or design of nodes, after consulting with promoter of competition, have an impact on final score?
2. Does the deflection machine has to be fastened to node? Can it be fastened to the bar if at the measuring point there isn’t any node?
3. Does the global deflection of whole construction count, or local maximum deflection of single component?
4. Does the deck of the bridge has to be five meters in length or five meters dimension concerns only construction in the axis of supports?
5. Will it be enough if we build the deck which ensures suport only for load (1700mm – in the both sides from the mid of construction, deck will be shorter than five meters)?