After reading rules and regulation our team has a few questions:
1. Is it allowed to assembly few parts (each consists of 3 elements max.) at the same time in area B as long as all parts fit in it?
2. Does each temporary support have to fit in 1300x250x250 box or all temporary support have to fit in one box?
3. Does deck of the bridge have to be exactly 5000x1000mm or can it be shorter (4000mm) and wider (1250mm)?
4. Is ratchet ring wrench allowed during the assemble?
5. Does welded truss made of e.g. 5 round bars count as 1 element?
1. Yes. You can assemble as many parts as you want, as long as they fit in the area B
2. Box measures are for each individual support.
3. Deck must run over entire span of the bridge meaning that it has to be at least 5m long and the box with dimensions of 500×500 mm must be able to cross the bridge at deck level as shown in rules. You can make deck level wider or narrower as long as the box can cross the bridge.
4. Yes, ratchet wrench is allowed.
5. Yes, it counts as one element.